Newsletter ~ June 24, 2015
Reading for prizes through July 18: Ages 3 – Adult
June 29 Tuesday Morning Family Story Time: Stuffed Animal Dance party Sleep Over
- 10:30 a.m. Sign up required. Call 473-2313 or come by the library.
July 2 No Programs
July 3 Friday Movie Mornings
- 10:30 a.m. Bring a friend and your own snack!
- Friday Movie Mornings will continue the rest of July, take a break in August, and then continue in September after school at 3:20 p.m.
July 4 Library Closed for Holiday
Open Craft Night
- 1st and 3rd Mondays of each month, 6:30 p.m. -7:30 p.m.
- The Knitting for Beginners program will take a break this summer (June – August) and start back up again in the fall. However, knitters and crafters who would still like to meet and socialize in the library every 1st and 3rd Monday from 6:30 p.m. -7:30 p.m. are welcome.
Monday Evening Book Club
- 4th Mondays at 6:30 p.m.
- Would you like to start your own book club with a group of friends? We can help with book selection and loan the books you will need for your group. Stop by today and ask for details.
July 27 One Good Dog by Susan Wilson
For all programs and more, see our website at heyworthlibrary.com. If you would like to attend a program please call the library at: 473-2313.
Items the library collects for our community:
- Coupons for military families overseas
- Gently used Heyworth Hornet Shirts/Sweatshirts and branded athletic gear
- Box Tops for Education coupons/Campbell soup labels/Tyson Chicken product labels
- Coca-Cola product bottle caps and reward coupons off of cases of Coca-Cola products
- HP ink cartridges
- Paper towel cardboard tubes