Governor Pritzker has extended the state’s “stay at home” order through April 30. Based on this information, the Library plans to reopen Friday, May 1.
What can you do?
- Keep library material at home for now. All due dates have been extended. There will be no fines.
- Find the Library on Facebook and Instagram and check out all the online content available to you.
- Go to the Library’s website for access to TumbleBooks. No library card is required.
- Visit the Scholastic Learn At Home website, a free resource of learning opportunities, including projects, articles and stories, virtual field trips, reading and geography challenges, and more.
- Download eBooks and audiobooks using Libby and Axis 360 apps.
- Call the Library at 309-473-2313 to leave a message or email email@example.com if you need assistance with digital media resources. This includes extending the expiration date of current library cards and requesting a temporary library card. Staff will contact you as soon as possible.
Additional information will be shared as it comes available.
Since 1941, Heyworth has been proud of its library. Through the years the library has expanded in size, people served, and services offered. In 1989 construction was completed on the current library building.